TRIPLE-LOK® 37° FLARE JIC TUBE FITTINGS AND ADAPTERS
- • Easily adaptable to inch tube, metric tube and hose giving it worldwide acceptance.
- • Vast selection of port end options, including SAE Straight Thread O-ring Boss (ORB), NPTF, BSPP-ED, BSPP-O-ring Retaining Ring (ORR), BSPP, BSPT, ISO 6149, Metric-O-ring Retaining Ring (ORR), and Metric-ED
- • Parker’s Robust Port Stud on adjustable ports is manufactured with a longer locknut virtually eliminating washer damage and potential leaks, as well as making assembly mistake-proof.
ALFAGOMMA FITTINGS & ADAPTERS
- A complete range both in carbon and stainless steel.
- Available in STANDARD, MULTISPIRAL and INTERLOCK versions.
- ONE-PIECE and TWO-PIECE solutions.
- BSP, NPT, Metric, JIC, ORFS, SAE and Staple Mining connections.
- Operating pressures up to 2.750 bar (40.000 PSI)
- All ALFAGOMMA metal parts feature TOP COAT (ATC) an innovative proprietary surface treatment developed and patented by the ALFAGOMMA Research & Development team.
Fittings for High Pressure Hydraulic Hoses
- Universal Series – a standard fittings that are used primarily with the braided hydraulic hoses, and with different types of industrial machines.
- Interlock Series – this type of fittings are used only with the spiral hoses, because to add more adhesive capabilities, the hydraulic hose is subject to skiving of its internal and external layers. These fittings are used for heavy machinery.
- CS Series – this is a unique type of fittings that are used with the heavy hoses as well as Interlock – with four and six spirals hoses.