Series 2H & 3H Linear Alignment Couplers
- Simplify Cylinder Installation.
- Reduce Assembly Time.
- Increase Cylinder Bearing and Seal Life.
- Reliable Performance In “Push” and “Pull” Applications.
Maximum reliability for trouble-free operation, long life and lower operating costs Increased cylinder life by reducing wear on Piston and Rod bearings
Hydraulic cylinders, mill type CDH1
- Series H1
- Component series 3X
- Nominal pressure 250 bar
- Piston Ø 40 … 320 mm
- Piston rod Ø 22 … 220 mm
- Stroke length up to 6000 mm
- 6 types of mounting
- Self-adjusting and adjustable end position cushioning
N Series – NFPA Tie Rod
- Unitized rod cartridge improves reliability, performance and serviceability
- Captive and tapered cushion valve increases safety with best-in-class, smoother cushion performance
- Gray iron bearings optimize wear properties and lengthen bearing life
Raise the standard and improve the safety and performance of hydraulic systems with Eaton’s comprehensive line of NFPA-compliant industrial tie rod cylinders.
“CJT” Series Hydraulic Cylinders
YUKEN’s “CJT” Series Hydraulic Cylinders are provided with many mounting types so that they can be used for wide use of general purpose industrial machines such as machine tools. Moreover, Switch-Set “CJT” Series Hydraulic Cylinders with a proximity switch which facilitates detecting a position with a slide proximity switch on the cylinder body is also available.
● Various mounting types.
● Excellent ability in low speed and high-precision operation.
● Gentle stop characteristics obtained with a smooth cushion effect.
HYDRAULIC CYLINDERS ATEX 2014/34/UE SERIES 10
- Double acting cylinders constructed in compliance with ISO 6022 and DIN 24333.
- The materials used to make these cylinders are particularly resistant and make them suitable for applications in the iron and steel sector.
- The cylinder is available with 5 different mounting styles as well as a range of accessories to meet all application requirements.