Proportional Directional Control Valves
- Standard DIN/ISO/CETOP/NFPA interfaces.
- Progressive flow characteristics for improved low flow resolution.
- Spring centered spool.
- Wide selection of spool options and flow capacity
Series D*FW direct operated proportional directional control solenoid valves are available in sizes NG6 (CETOP 3) and NG10 (CETOP 5).
proportional directional valves, direct operated, without electrical position
- Direct operated proportional directional valve, without electrical position feedback, with integrated electronics (OBE)
- Control of the direction and magnitude of a flow
- Operation by means of proportional solenoids with central thread and detachable coil
- For subplate mounting: Porting pattern according to ISO 4401
- Spring-centered control spool
AxisPro Proportional Valves
- Onboard electronics provide increased configurability
- Eaton’s Pro-FX Technology Platform
- Reliability in harsh environments
- Intelligent onboard electronics provide real time data
Intelligent design improves efficiency, reliability and productivity – giving you a competitive edge
Proportional Electro-Hydraulic Pilot Relief Valves
The valve can be used as a pilot valve of the Proportional Electro-Hydraulic Control Valves.
The valve can also be used as a relief valve for the hydraulic system where a small flow rate and continuous pressure control are required.
1. The value in ( ) is for the closed-loop type.
2. The repeatability of the valve is obtained by having it tested independently on the conditions similar to its original testing.
DXE5J – High response servo-proportional valve with feedback and integrated electronics
The DXE5J valve is a four-way (3 + fail-safe position) servo-proportional valve where the spool moves inside a sleeve. It is operated by a proportional solenoid highly dynamic, which achieves high performance and not requires pilot pressure. The spool position is controlled by a linear transducer (LVDT) in closed loop, which ensures high precision and repeatability.