Medium Pressure Axial Piston Pumps
- Variable displacement, axial piston pump for open-circuit applications.
- Medium pressure, continuous operation at pressures up to 280 bar.
- High drive speed models for mobile markets and low noise models for industrial markets.
- Quiet and efficient control capability.
Axial piston fixed pump
- Robust pump with long service life.
- Very high total efficiency.
- High power density.
- Large variety of available nominal sizes allows exact adjustment to the application.
- Optional with long-life bearings for the nominal sizes 250 to 1000.
- Bent-axis design.
- Pressure-balanced, modular design reduces noise, extends life and improves serviceability.
- Wide range of available displacements and optional thru-drive capabilities allow for broader range of applications.
- Available single, double or triple pump configurations use interchangeable cartridges to reduce inventory needs.
- Wafer plate’s durable rib design results in a stronger support plate for a long life with 10 million cycle qualification.
“A3HG” Series Variable Displacement Piston Pump
● Enhancing Variety of Port Flange Mounting
● Wide range of Displacements, with superb Volumetric Efficiency pressure of 31.5 MPa (315 bar).
● Optional Through Drive Inboard and outboard pumps can be the same size, and any pump which has JIS/ISO or SAE mounting can be fitted to the appropriate inboard pump
● Control Type Pressure Compensator Type (01), Pilot Pressure Control Type Pressure Compensator (07)， Load Sensing Type (14)
- Displacement & Rotational Speed
FIXED DISPlACEMEnT VAnE PUMPS
- The FV6 pumps are fixed displacement vane pumps, with several nominal displacement each. Single, double and triple pumps are available.
- The pumping group is composed of a cartridge element that contains rotor, vanes, cam ring and support plates. Cartridges are easily removable without disconnecting the pump from the hydraulic circuit, thus simplify the maintenance operations.
- The special elliptical profile of the cam ring, with double suction and delivery chambers one against the other, eliminates the radial thrusts on the rotor, reducing wear of the pump. The use of a 10 vane rotor reduces the delivery pressure pulsations, suppressing the vibrations and noise level of the pump.